Kia Repair in Philadelphia, PA
You’ve chosen a Kia for an economic, long-lasting transportation option that incorporates technological features and fuel efficiency, making it a great choice whether you are a student or a professional. Wayne’s Garage is dedicated to ensuring your Kia lasts as long as possible and provides exceptional Kia repairs and maintenance to all areas of West Philadelphia.
Why Kia Owners Choose Wayne’s Garage
- Affordable Kia dealership alternative
- High-quality Kia OEM parts and aftermarket parts
- ASE Certified Technicians
- Over 32 years of honest and ethical repairs
- Pride in superior customer relationships
We Work on Older and Newer Kia Models
Whether you drive the frugal Rio or the upscale K900, we perform service on all Kia vehicles from all generations.
- Cars: Optima, Cadenza, K900, Rio, Forte
- SUVs: Sorento, Soul, Sportage
- Minivans: Sedona
All Your Kia Repairs Under One Roof
Wayne’s Garage is equipped to perform Kia repairs of all kinds from steering problems on the Kia Optima to engine problems on the Kia Sorento. Every vehicle is accurately diagnosed through a road test, computerized scan, and mechanical and visual inspection to identify the cause of your vehicle’s problems. Once they’ve been discovered, we discuss the results with you in as much detail as you’d like along with their effect on your vehicle’s operation. We will proceed with your repairs efficiently and accurately, but only once you give us your approval.
Our Kia repairs include:
- Engine Repairs (including turbo engines and GDI engines)
- Drivetrain and Transmission Repairs (including Sportmatic)
- Suspension Repairs
- Steering Repairs
- Brake Repairs
- Electrical System Diagnosis & Repairs (dashboard lights, fuel gauge, etc.
- Charging System Repairs
- Cooling System Repairs
- and more!
Kia Dealership Services In Philadelphia, PA
We provide Kia dealer-quality service and maintenance at a competitive rate. Services we offer include:
- Kia Factory Recommended Maintenance Services
- Oil Change Services
- Fluid Replacements and Exchanges (transmission, brake, coolant, and more.)
- Complete Inspections
- Battery Replacements
- Wheel Alignment and Tire Services
- and more!
Wayne's Garage was friendly and efficient. I had a busy schedule and they were able to accommodate me and quickly alert me if any changes in the repairs were happening to ensure I was able to have my car back as soon as possible. I'm fairly new to the area and felt comfortable leaving my car with them, I will be sure to use them again for general tune-ups.
- Lauren L.
Benefits and Convenience for our Customers
- ASE-Certified Technicians
- Certified Foreign Car Specialists
- AskPatty Female Friendly Certified
- Better Business Bureau A+ Accredited Business
- International Automotive Technicians Network Member
- Member of Auto Service Plus (ASP)
- Member of the National Alliance of Automotive Service Providers (AASP)
No Question Is Too
Big or Too Small