Subaru Repair in Philadelphia, PA
Subaru vehicles are unique, durable, and extremely capable of handling any conditions Philadelphia can throw at them, from driving in rain and snow, commuting on the highway, or backroad driving in your downtime. It takes just a little regular maintenance and the occasional repair to keep your Subaru going strong for hundreds of thousands of miles. Wayne’s Garage, serving Philadelphia, Cobbs Creek, University City, Fairmount, Overbrook, and the rest of West Philly, is your best choice for affordable Subaru repairs at a reasonable price.
Why Subaru Owners Choose Wayne’s Garage
- Affordable Subaru dealership alternative
- High-quality Subaru OEM parts and aftermarket parts
- ASE Certified Technicians
- Over 32 years of honest and ethical repairs
- Pride in superior customer relationships
We Work on Older and Newer Subaru Models
- Impreza (WRX, WRX STI)
All Your Subaru Repairs Under One Roof
Whether your Forester is burning excessive amounts of oil, your Impreza is having transmission issues, or your Outback blows a head gasket, we can repair your Subaru. Our process starts with a visual and mechanical inspection, a road test, and a computerized scan if needed to determine the point of failure. Once we know what is plaguing your Subaru, we will discuss our findings with you in detail, ensuring you know how the problem affects your vehicle’s safety. We will repair your Subaru promptly and accurately, but only once you provide your approval. Our Subaru repairs include:
- Engine Repairs (including BOXER engines)
- Drivetrain and Transmission Repairs (including Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive systems)
- Suspension Repairs
- Steering Repairs
- Brake Repairs
- Electrical System Diagnosis & Repairs (dashboard lights, fuel gauge, etc.
- Charging System Repairs
- Cooling System Repairs
- and more!
Subaru Dealership Services In Philadelphia, PA
We provide the same services as the Subaru dealer at a reasonable cost. The service and maintenance we provide includes:
- Subaru Factory Recommended Maintenance Services
- Oil Change Services
- Fluid Replacements and Exchanges (transmission, brake, coolant, and more.)
- Complete Inspections
- Battery Replacements
- Wheel Alignment and Tire Services
- and more!
Wayne's Garage was friendly and efficient. I had a busy schedule and they were able to accommodate me and quickly alert me if any changes in the repairs were happening to ensure I was able to have my car back as soon as possible. I'm fairly new to the area and felt comfortable leaving my car with them, I will be sure to use them again for general tune-ups.
- Lauren L.
Benefits and Convenience for our Customers
- ASE-Certified Technicians
- Certified Foreign Car Specialists
- AskPatty Female Friendly Certified
- Better Business Bureau A+ Accredited Business
- International Automotive Technicians Network Member
- Member of Auto Service Plus (ASP)
- Member of the National Alliance of Automotive Service Providers (AASP)
No Question Is Too
Big or Too Small
4521 Springfield Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19143